Monday, June 15, 2009

project 365 - day 15 to day 28



day 15 - some sap dripping off a pine tree. unfortunately it got all over my fingers :(



day 16 - me and my 'puter-tron.



day 17 - scratch wounds from the hind legs of an adult opossum who was hit by a car.



day 18 - at carkeek park, oceanside. kevin is the karate master.



day 19 - also known as the 'i'm to lazy to take a picture' day. my bedroom lamp.



day 20 - there is a wrong way to eat a twix. kevin mangles his (as seen in the background) while i eat mine like a normal human.



day 21 - flowers on my jalepeno plant. you know what that means? jalepenos are a-comin'!



day 22 - at carkeek again (it is my go-to park on days off), and there were a ton of kiteboarders. i want to try it... any flisters done it?



day 23 - baking fun: white chocolate, coconut, macadamia nut cookies. one of many things i baked today.




day 24 - These are the best cupcakes I have made yet. Pumpkin with Maple Cream Cheese Icing. SO GOOD!



day 25 - I get to work... and within 30 minutes of being there, I have raccoon poop on my scrubs :( Good thing I found a backup top there to change into. Yes, raccoon poop is bright yellow at PAWS--something in the formula does it to them.



day 26 - Snoozing Sprocket. For lack of anything cuter/more interesting to photograph. You can never have too many kitteh pictures, right?



day 27 - Notes from work. That notepad is totally grimy and water damaged.



day 28 - Lunch! Doesn't look very delicious here, but it was quite tasty. Cajun black bean burgers with spinach, tomato, cheddar, and spicy ketchup on toasted sourdough bread.



No comments: