Saturday, January 24, 2009

picture hangers

I'm working on not spending any money and having great success... I only pay my loan payments and other misc bills. This project resulted from needing something to do in between job applications (oh, I've written probably a billion cover letters in the last month) and not having a lot of money to spend on that "something to do."

Cost Analysis:

Hangers - $1.00 from goodwill
Paints - $1.00 from joann
Birds - $2.00 from michaels
Photos - $2.00 from walgreens
Mattes - $4.00 from michaels

GRAND TOTAL = $10

I saw this on someone's blog at some point a few months ago, I didn't have the link or even remember anything about it really. I freestyled.



2 comments:

The Fab Miss B said...

So pretty. I'm obsessed with those little feathered birds (and butterflies too!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Raina,

I loved the picture hangers, what a different way to disply pictures.