Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dat Dern Rocks!

So, has anyone ever heard of this "Dance Dance Revolution" game? It's some new game from like Iceland or Captain Planet-ville or something. Imagine Guitar Hero, except instead of being in your hands in a guitar shaped form, it's on the ground, sort of like a dance pad, but WAY more technologically advanced.

If you've ever wanted to dance to Chris Brown, but don't believe you can actually "Run It," then this is the video game playing device for you!

Even if you suck at DDR like I do, you might not be too awful at Dance Dance Revolution. However, since I suck at Dance Dance Revolution, I'm not the greatest at DDR. It's like when a bee who has spent his entire life learning how to make honey all of the sudden being told to make something that's not honey. This is profound. Contemplate it.

I imagine we'll soon have pictures of me busting a move wiki-wiki style, so watch out, because this brand new game is off the hizzook!

No comments: